It's that time of year! The holidays are fast approaching and whether you celebrate Hanukah, Christmas or Kwanza - vintage is a great gift idea for anyone on you list!
I'll be posting a series of gift ideas from Vintage Baubles & Bits that fall within price ranges for any budget - providing you with tons of options that are sure to bring smiles to those you love!
Here is my $20 and under gift guide:
Almost every brooch in the shop is in the under $20 range and make wonderful gifts!
1. Put it as the bow on your holiday gift wrapping
2. Provide coordinating ribbons so your gift recipient can make their own necklaces
3. Create a custom necklace with two necklaces and a brooch (see ideas here)
4. Attach a brooch to a head band or hair elastics for an elegant touch
5. Give a brooch with a scarf as a lovely combination present
See other fabulous ways to wear brooches in our 10-part series on brooches.
The shop is filled with earring selections all under $20. From 80s fun neon colors, to elegant rhinestones, we have something in every style you can imagine. If you love clip and screwback earrings we have a lot to choose from! They make great gifts for little girls, friends and loved ones without pierced ears and for folks who just love vintage style.
What man doesn't need a large selections of awesome ties? Most of the ties in the shop are $8-15, including some of our killer Mad Men style silk ties! You'll find a wide variety of styles, colors and prints all at great deals!
Stay tuned for the next edition of the Holiday Guide where we'll focus on gift ideas between $20-$50.